Friday, February 10, 2012

My Pen


I like my pen right now. It feels right. I’ve nothing to say really; nothing to write about, and if I do write I won’t be saying anything at all. That’s mainly because I’m not in the mood to say anything – I’m in the mood to un-say things. 

And when I’m in that mood I just spin in circles around an infinite black hole – and very few would appreciate that journey, for it really is a pain in the ass ride with no destination and no ultimate end.

But my pen…my pen suggest that something needs to be said. So I feel I must write something. So let’s see…

It is the ride less ridden that is more enjoyable. This is so because that sensation is never overloaded. Now this isn’t to take away from the joy of the more common rides in your life. You just have to remember, life isn’t about having the best all the time – it’s about making the best out of everything you have.

Bleah!


No comments:

Post a Comment